1. Use 1W of Ultra Foundation to apply the base skin tone with the Latex Sponge Wedges 6 pieces to the entire face and neck. Powder with Translucent Powder 20 g (TL 1).
2. Create the Pop Art contour on the brows and by outlining the nose, chin, jawline, ears and eye using Aquacolor 8 ml (071) with the Training Brush 2. To activate Aquacolor mix with a small amount of water for a creamy consistency.
3. Using the Lip Brush for precision, apply Aquacolor 8 ml (079) to the lips for the base color, create areas for the illusion of light reflection using Aquacolor 8 ml (070). Use Aquacolor 8 ml (071) to outline the lips and to create lines.
4. To continue blend Aquacolor 8 ml (TK 2) to the lid of the eye and create a winged eye liner using Aquacolor 8 ml (071) on the top and bottom lash line. Using Aquacolor 8 ml (071) add a crease line detail to the socket line.
5. Use Aquacolor 8 ml (079) to apply the classic Pop Art spots to the desired sections of the face. To design the under eye tear feature use Aquacolor in BL3 to create the shape, highlight an area of light reflection with Aquacolor 8 ml (070) and outline the shape in Aquacolor 8 ml (071).
6. Spray Color Spray (D 34) to the styled wig. Use Aquacolor 8 ml (071) to create shadows along the hair line and into the hair to create a structured style.